Petit Computer Online Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notepad++ Programming Help?

2 posters

Go down

Notepad++ Programming Help? Empty Notepad++ Programming Help?

Post  GrabSomeEyes Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:21 pm

So, I decided when I realized what I wanted to do with Eos 1.1 would take probably around a little over a thousand more lines of REPETITIVE programming, I decided it was time to move to the computer.
I tried PTCUTILITIES, but even though it works, it annoys me. A lot.
So, I tried Notepad++, which I really liked until I realized three things:
1) I have no idea how to save my files and keep them PTC files without saving over the original (not a big problem, but it's confusing).
2) I can't use the extra characters included in Petit Computer, which I expected, though it totally changes the characters into unreadable codes.
3) When I tried to convert my now Notepad edited PTC file to a QR code so I could bring it back to my 3DS, I got a Japanese error message from the petitcomputer.com official QR converter.

So... can anybody help?
GrabSomeEyes
GrabSomeEyes

Back to top Go down

Notepad++ Programming Help? Empty Sorry D:

Post  boxtropica Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:40 am

Hmmm.... Are you sure the error is correct? Sorry- I haven't gotten any errors.
boxtropica
boxtropica
Admin

https://conlogxl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Notepad++ Programming Help? Empty Re: Notepad++ Programming Help?

Post  GrabSomeEyes Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:06 pm

boxtropica wrote:Hmmm.... Are you sure the error is correct? Sorry- I haven't gotten any errors.

I need help with just about everything...
The special characters PetitComputer uses (what I use for my Eos OS logo and the arrow), just show up as either awkward coding or a black box that says "DR" or something like it.
I'll try to load up my newest version of Eos and take a screen shot or two showing what's happening.
I have no idea what the error is. It's in Japanese, and I didn't take the time to translate.
GrabSomeEyes
GrabSomeEyes

Back to top Go down

Post  boxtropica Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:50 pm

GrabSomeEyes wrote:
boxtropica wrote:Hmmm.... Are you sure the error is correct? Sorry- I haven't gotten any errors.

I need help with just about everything...
The special characters PetitComputer uses (what I use for my Eos OS logo and the arrow), just show up as either awkward coding or a black box that says "DR" or something like it.
I'll try to load up my newest version of Eos and take a screen shot or two showing what's happening.
I have no idea what the error is. It's in Japanese, and I didn't take the time to translate.

Oh yea- well PC uses a special font I believe, which is where the arrows etc come from. But your computer interprets it with your font, so you only see those random lines and letters. Kind of how a Canadian smiley face won't work with an American font, because the characters are different.
boxtropica
boxtropica
Admin

https://conlogxl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum