Petit Computer Online Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone.

3 posters

Go down

Hi everyone. Empty Hi everyone.

Post  JCHero Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi, I'm JCHero and i bought petit computer a week ago knowing it was for programming and I don't know ANYTHING in programming. I bought it with the intention of learning how to program things but I don't understand anything Question lol! so I'm looking for games and app (I have galaxyos and can't wait for the next update Very Happy ). And while hunting the QR code I found boxtropica and this site and thanks to you I can now write my name Very Happy and I'm really happy to know how and I can't wait for the next tutorial. I hope to receive notification when it comes out tongue My main goal would be to create some sort of petit castlevania cheers And thank you boxtropica for this site and the tutorials Very Happy

DSi

JCHero

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone. Empty Re: Hi everyone.

Post  GrabSomeEyes Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Castlevania? Wow, really?
That's my main goal I'm working up to too! Maybe we can help each other out in five years when we've got this all figured out!
I've actually made a Castlevania text parody (no user interaction due to the fact I hadn't known how to program in user interaction at the time), so it's good to see another Castlevania fan on the board (especially since there's about three of us participating so far).
Well. Welcome!
(I refuse to release that Castlevania program due to the stupidity found in it, I made it in about ten minutes on a road trip a couple weeks ago, giggling like a mad man at every little thing).
GrabSomeEyes
GrabSomeEyes

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone. Empty Replies, Replies,

Post  boxtropica Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Haha, don't worry, that five years will only be about a few months! Or weeks.... Depends if you dedicate you life to it.

And your welcome, next tutorial up tonight!
boxtropica
boxtropica
Admin

https://conlogxl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JCHero Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm

GrabSomeEyes wrote:Castlevania? Wow, really?
That's my main goal I'm working up to too! Maybe we can help each other out in five years when we've got this all figured out!
I've actually made a Castlevania text parody (no user interaction due to the fact I hadn't known how to program in user interaction at the time), so it's good to see another Castlevania fan on the board (especially since there's about three of us participating so far).
Well. Welcome!
(I refuse to release that Castlevania program due to the stupidity found in it, I made it in about ten minutes on a road trip a couple weeks ago, giggling like a mad man at every little thing).

Haha Laughing yeah because now the only thing I can do is PRINT "Hello World" Wink but I would really like to do a petit castlevania. It's my favorite video game of all all all and after there is yugioh and super hero games Smile Only started playing since dawn of sorrow but after that I tried to play to the older castlevania.

JCHero

Back to top Go down

Post  JCHero Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 pm

boxtropica wrote:Haha, don't worry, that five years will only be about a few months! Or weeks.... Depends if you dedicate you life to it.

I hope it's only just a few week Very Happy but right know my BASIC knowlwdge is near 0% Embarassed I can't wait for the tutorial Very Happy

JCHero

Back to top Go down

Post  boxtropica Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:53 am

JCHero wrote:
boxtropica wrote:Haha, don't worry, that five years will only be about a few months! Or weeks.... Depends if you dedicate you life to it.

I hope it's only just a few week Very Happy but right know my BASIC knowlwdge is near 0% Embarassed I can't wait for the tutorial Very Happy

Yea.... I'll try to get up a "Moving Sprites" tutorial asap! But first I have to post the basics of BASIC. Haha.... Puns aren't funny. Yet I still post them.
boxtropica
boxtropica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JCHero Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 pm

I actually laughed at your pun even if they are basic.

JCHero

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone. Empty Haha

Post  boxtropica Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Thanks! But puns as basic as mine shouldn't have the honor of being posted.
boxtropica
boxtropica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrabSomeEyes Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:04 pm

boxtropica wrote:Thanks! But puns as basic as mine shouldn't have the honor of being posted.
I basically think basic puns are are generally accepted in the basic BASIC community.
Now that's just overdoing it...
GrabSomeEyes
GrabSomeEyes

Back to top Go down

Post  boxtropica Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Haha, your Basic puns shouldn't be funny, but Basically they are!
boxtropica
boxtropica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum